About the Role
• Maintain an active relationship with various reputed Government/ Semi-Government Organizations
officials at various levels of their hierarchy in assigned territory to promote the brand for their ongoing
and upcoming projects.
• Maintain an active relationship with various reputed builders, MEP consultants, and similar industry
people in assigned territory to promote the brand for their ongoing and upcoming projects.
• Actively Competitor Analysis is required.
• Meet and exceed Company’s Sales Target and Brand Promotion Expectations.
• Actively involved in developing a strong dealership network in your assigned territories and generating
business opportunities via network established.
• Keep track of newly floated tenders, Analyzing Technical Specifications, Making Lists, and Attending
Pre Bid Meetings with supporting letters and facts for our brand inclusion.
• Keep tracking corrigendum if any published for interest in tenders of the past as well as tracking lowest
bidder for talked about tender.
• Meeting L1 bidder and exploring business opportunities together.
• Maintain knowledge and have a clear understanding of the application of all local and national codes,
specifications, and guidelines set forth by authorities having jurisdiction.
Minimum education of Bachelor of Technology or equivalent (Graduate in Science or Math Will be preferred).
5+ years Experience with
*fire alarm and suppression systems,
*Or similar industries preferred.
Prior experience working with CPWD officials, PWD officials, and Various.
Other Government Development organizations.
Prior experience in tendering will be an added advantage.
About the Company
We are an ISO 9001:2015 Certified organization for all fire alarm & detection systems and produce High-quality products with all the applicable compliance and approvals for safety. We manufacture multiple solutions in Fire Alarm detection & Evacuation Systems We are committed to developing reliable & world-class fire alarm & safety products since we believe that an astute investment in a fire safety system can protect not only life, assets, and cost of insurance but also prevent years of hard work from getting reduced to ashes